Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Grays Have It!

School's out for summer and I finally found the time to get down to John Lewis to look at their grays or greys (depending on from where you hail). OMG... gray is almost as bad as blues when it comes to finding just the right shade. You know those navy shoes that don't match that navy dress which doesn't match the navy purse although all under the name "navy." That was part of the problem on my little quest for grays yesterday. The other problem--the weight. Found a couple very good shades, but the weight didn't work.

Went with the Rowan Cocoon in Scree, Shale & Mountain. Would have preferred using the darker two shades along with black, but Cocoon doesn't come in black. My impatience got the better of me so I just went ahead. Hopefully won't be disappointed.

Off to get a start.

No comments: