Sunday, March 19, 2017

Rowan Subscription Gift

I'm going to finally do it! I'm going to start and finish the knitting of my Rowan subscription gift this year. I have started in the past, but never finished. Last year's is still in the box.

This year's is now on the needles and I'm liking it. Would never have chosen these colors or put them together, but that's what's sort of nice with these patterns... makes me try something new and different.

I'm always shocked on Ravelry how few people knit the Rowan patterns. Not sure if people don't like them or if Ravelry is very US-centric and people aren't Rowan members there. Some of my favorite sweaters have been from the Rowan magazines I get twice a year in the mail through my subscription; Fancy, Moustiers, Hope, and Finna have all been great sweater patterns.

No comments: