Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm back? That's still to be seen

I'm not a big resolution person because I find I end up breaking them, but I did resolved at the New Year to write more on this blog. I'd gotten out of the habit. With the move and the new job, I sort of faded at the end of the year. Well it's March 7th and it seems that I've successfully broken my New Year's resolution. However, spring is on the way and that means a new beginning, so I'll try again.

Part of my problem is our computer situation. One would think with six laptops in the house I would be able to find a computer to use... but two are older than dirt, by laptop time, that is (8 years), and the one that has all my photos on it and the one that's best to use for blogging is the one that seems to overheat and shut down. Very frustrating. And it's one of the two Mac PowerBooks (also old) that have broken/damaged power cords and no battery life left so only one of them can be used at any given time. It's just a big excuse, but I do feel like I don't use my laptop half what I used to because it isn't fun at the moment. But I'm feeling like I need to get back to this so I will.

I have been knitting a lot, however. When I'm on my own computer I'll get some pictures up.

Did get a Wordle picture of my blog to share with you. It's off to the left. If you click on this you can see a bigger version. I'll update the picture every so often to see if there are changes. Wordle fascinates me...

Started a Rowan sweater called Moustiers by Marie Wallin. I actually bought the yarn as seen in the pattern (I rarely do that). Have cast on a couple of times. Just can't seem to count the stitches so see if I have the right number on. Frogged once already... bad start. I have no right to be working on this at the moment. I have so many things to finish, but that's for another post.

It's good to be back... Eric, I'm BAAAAAAACK!

No comments: