Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Babies, Babies Everywhere

This is what I have so far for the Baby's First Tattoo sweater from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. You can see that I have no tattoo on the piece. I may add something on the side that I'm currently knitting. I haven't done any blocking, so it looks like a dried leaf, but I'm hoping it will be nice once it's done.

However... just when I thought this might be the last baby gift I would be knitting before the move, a woman I work with in the library came in and said she's due in October. That means I'll have to finish something before mid-June for her, and another middle school teacher's wife is pregnant, so that's a second gift. Not sure yet what I'll do.

I've been calculating the age and relationship status of the rest of the faculty to see what the chances are for more babies before I leave. I could be in big trouble.

No comments: