Monday, April 7, 2008

Exploring Ravelry

I've been knitting, but still working on the same baby sweater. Good news... I'm on the last sleeve and I think it's all looking pretty good now that I frogged and started over. So my knitting is sort of boring to talk about at the moment.

This past weekend I did see the baby I gave the off-white hat and bib to. She looked so cute in the hat. Wish I'd had my camera to take her picture. Big blue eyes. Very sweet. I got to hold her for a little while until she needed the b**b. They are precious at that age (the baby, not the b**bs)... smell so baby... still, I'm glad mine are out of that stage--so much work. I'll wait for grandchildren.

I've been spending time trying to update my Ravelry page (kfield). Great community, great way to network. It's fun to see other people's takes on the same patterns. Does suck a lot of time if you let it--so much to read and browse through.

No comments: