Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always Find Something Better to Do When I Should Be Packing


I was starting to pack my knitting after the last post and my daughter wondered if I could just start the Lyra hat to see how it would look. An hour later it was done... my packing was not. I used the wool that my friends brought from Germany. I had been working on a hat for myself out of it, but then had to frog it because it seemed like it was going to be too big. It matches Ti's coat better than anything else I had in stock and I've made a vow not to buy more wool until after we move.

I used the pattern from Froggie Meanie's site. The hat she made for her daughter is adorable. Not so taken with the adult version, but maybe it looks better in person.

Now the younger daughter is begging for a hat, but she'll have to wait. I'm off to pack.

No comments: