Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lyra Hat in Action

So the Lyra hat came in handy when having a quick beverage on the top of the mountain... that's the Alps for those of you who care. Although it is HOT for skiing weather, a hat is still nice when you're just sitting there.

Also including a picture of me knitting on the top of the mountain. I'd had it for the day, but a few others were still wanting to ski another run, so I took a little knitting break. Check out that bird at the right of the picture. Took me forever to realize that there's glass behind me and that is a bird sticker on the window :) I kept thinking how cool it was to catch a bird like that in the picture... There is a parasailer by my head, but I think the picture's too small to see it. So many parasailers out this year.

No comments: