Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Groundhog Day


I'm feeling a little like it's Groundhog Day here. I knit and knit and knit and each day when I wake up I start all over again. I've been knitting the same hat for what feels like weeks. I keep frogging the darn thing. Each time it gets a little better (just like Bill Murray's life), but I don't know if I can go on... Maybe I need another project, but I feel like I have to get this done so I'll just have to keep going until I get it right. It's not even hard.

Started this little hat in the round on dpn and found I didn't like the purling sections. Remedied this on the next try, and spent our knitting group getting a lot of it done, but that night was watching EuroVision with a group of friends and the Latvian back-up singers/knitters must has distracted me too much and I ended up knitting too many rows in one section so the pattern is off (and only halfway around otherwise I might have been able to justify leaving it).

Need to redo or I won't be happy. The story of my life.

No comments: